Home and School
The St. Paul Home and School Association (HSA) was established to achieve a closer relationship and understanding among the parents, principal, and teachers of St. Paul School, so that the educational, social, and spiritual development of the children may be broadened and improved. HSA acts as a fundraising and guidance body for our school and represents St. Paul’s version of a parent-teacher association. All parents of children enrolled in St. Paul School are members of the HSA. The HSA provides St. Paul School with financial support for extra items needed that regular tuition fees do not cover. The HSA holds three meetings per year, the second Monday of September, January, and May.
HSA Fundraising activities include the read-a-thon, wreath sale, trivia night, freezer meals, fun run/5K race, golf outing, biennial gala, book fair and 5th and 6th grade basketball and volleyball tournaments. See more information about these opportunities below.
HSA Provides Funding For…
• Building Improvements • Athletic Programs
• Athletic Director Stipend • Back-to-School Night
• Bus/Auditorium Rentals • Catholic Schools Week
• Playground Updates • Sports Uniforms
• Gym Floor Maintenance • Software Upgrades
• Teachers’ Supply Reimbursements • 6th Grade Field Trip
• Librarian Stipend • Technology
• Parish Donation • Art Supplies
• Library Expenses • Sponsor School Events
Home and School Officers
President – Stacia DeCounter
Vice President- Mimi Pounders
Treasurer- Emma Lewis
Secretary- Amanda Graham
FUNDRAISERS – Chairperson
- Step It Up! Day of Fun (school fundraiser)– September – Mrs. Cody
- Wreath Sale – Shelby Eck
Orders taken late October, delivered near Thanksgiving. Volunteers needed to unload truck/facility pickup.
- Trivia Night –Christa Ingledue
Teams of up to 8 players play for bragging rights. Food, spirits, & mulligans are available for purchase in addition to entry fee. February
- Gelsosomo’s Frozen Pizza Stock Up – March
- Fun Run/5K – Sally Adams April, 2024
- Fun Run for students at school on Friday, then the 5K race and pancake breakfast follow on Saturday.
- Golf Outing – Nicole Seward
August – Teams of four compete in this golf event that includes food, prizes and lots of fun! August, 2024
- Gala – Natalie Divan
Biennial event with dinner, dancing and auction that is the largest fundraiser for HSA. Schedule of Events – 2025
- Prep Freeze Cook – Theresa Young
Fall/Spring orders are taken for family size freezer meals that are prepared in a commercial kitchen and ready to heat. These have been very popular and convenient for busy families. For more information about PrepFreezeCook, please visit their website: www.prepfreezecook.com. Meals can be purchased with check payment, Online Giving or PayPal at all 2022 Prep Freeze Cook.
Other Sources of Income
Book Fair – Sally Adams – Blue Ribbon Book Fair held during fall parent/teacher conferences each year. A great time to pick up stocking stuffers or reward good report cards!
School Merchandise Sale (school fundraiser)– Jessica Lambert – Fall – this sale is where you can purchase all your St. Paul School spirit wear for the year.
Athletics – Marlena Lee
Funds are raised by operating concessions/admission at volleyball and basketball tournaments and regular season home
games hosted at St. Paul School from fall to spring. Tournaments are held during January/February.