Since 2010, St. Paul Church has made Online Giving available for you to make contributions to the
church. This option makes use of current technology and security standards, and allows you to easily
setup recurring contributions. It also enables our church to take advantage of new tools to become
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
- Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
- Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.
- Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
Online Giving is intended to be a convenient tool for you to use, and we strongly support both Online
Giving and Offering Envelopes for contributions to the parish. Online Giving is the electronic way to
participate in weekly offertory.
Start giving online today!
- Visit http://osvhub.com/stpaulmacomb/funds
- Create an account.
- Schedule your recurring gifts.
Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact the church office.
Fr. Adam Stimpson
Online Giving is provided by Our Sunday Visitor, a Catholic not-for-profit organization serving parishes
for more than 100 years.